Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Aiy Nut Fani

Some fool commenter cums and says on m greatist site of all that i am fany. Not at all. I nevir want to be funi. I am veiry serious man. Becase only if i aim sirous men then i can make you join and obeying what i say. You neidings to learns t ripsict me. Ad all my other btehirs and that sisters needing to be respicts. If you not rispits us then how yu want us to protircts you inside your own countryiy.? We doing you a lot. We liks to do you lots of things favors, but if you not learnins to folow ing my words and doing it how we saying you to -plis not say be sorry if we teaching you lessons.

Beermellons!!!

Also if you findings out i not fany- which i never will be send your brother and sisister here to joing me. I want you to joiens me...we be like siamies twins but without having sax of the family. (please nnot use dirtiy words on my purest of the purest sitings -HERE)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

satrsikaal brother. your splings worse than me.